Monday, October 6, 2008

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Nicole Kidman claims that she can get very angry. On top of that she says she is highly strung. I just can't believe this admission, it doesn't sound like the Diva at all. Just kidding! Apparently, it is well known in the industry what a bad tempered crow she can be. The other day, Nicole apparently said:

"I would have to describe myself as emotional and highly strung ... If something upsets me, it really upsets me. If something makes me angry I get really angry"

Please do not upset her, you have been warned!

2 comments:

Navona Sauro International said...

How would anybody know that she is angry?! Her face doesn't move and she speaks in whispers!

Claudine

Anonymous said...

That's not true. She turns into the Incredible Hulk.