Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jennifer Aniston probes Nicole Kidman

"Oh geez Nicole, not another wig !"

You know a Kidman film is on the horizon when a new magazine cover hits the stands containing another tacky interview. Harpers Bazaar feature the photo-shopped frozen lady on their latest cover, with a new interview inside for your reading pleasure. Golly gosh, Jennifer Aniston is the one asking the questions in a 'clever' marketing stint! That's right, the two appear together in the new Adam Sandler comedy movie JUST GO WITH IT.


Public relations are a very important thing to Kidman at the moment. Not only is she dying to get that Oscar for RABBIT HOLE, but she desperately wants you to see her diverse range. She can do comedy, not just depressing films! She also wants you to know how well she gets along with Jennifer, and how they have become life long friends now. Okay we can handle that. What we can't handle is the usual tripe that Kidman spews forth during these silly interviews. 


How often do we have to hear Nicole, or Keith for that matter (think Oprah show), reminding us how lucky they are to have found each other. Something smells fishy when a couple has to keep reminding us of that. Agree? Read the new Kidman interview right here. The best response from the Kidman interview is:
"I remember thinking, Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."

7 comments:

TJ said...

kidman must have shares with harpers. otherwise they don't know that no-one is buying magazines with her on the cover.

LindaMarie said...

Why would a woman pray for a womanizing, druggie alcoholic who cheated on her right up until rehab who tried to do everything in his power to get out of the relationship/engagement/marriage? A desperate one who wanted to beat Tom Cruise at everything he was going to do. Be careful what you wish for. She wanted to two children, well not only does she have Sunday Rose, but Urban who always needed a mommy in his life. Marienne is finally relieved of her duties.

Choice said...

VERY GOOD POINTS LindaMarie.
Get the feeling she hoped we had all forgotten Keith's indiscretions in the early months of their union. Shows how desperate she truly is.

Anonymous said...

I plan to stay away from this new movie too. Sandler what were you thinking letting her be in it?

Anonymous said...

I actually believe she meant what she said. She probably was praying for a man that she could control and manipulate and turn into a lap dog!

Anonymous said...

I am pleased to see 69% want this Blog to continue. At first I got confused becausse I misread it. It clearly says DISCONTINUE. I like how you put NO, before YES.

Tüpbebek said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
Soo good Page..
NIce post