Thursday, April 2, 2009

"No more Botox for me"

Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac fame has revealed her dislike for Botox, after experiencing the negative sides of it. We offer Stevie's words of wisdom for keen users of this rat poison, such as Granny Freeze:

Stevie Nicks said ...
"I had Botox and I hated it. For four long months, I looked like a different person. It almost brought down the whole production of the last tour. It was so bad, I would look into the mirror and burst into tears. Botox is becoming the new face of beauty and it’s unfortunate because it makes everybody look like Satan’s children. Everybody has pointed eyebrows. Everybody looks related. All the Desperate Housewives look like sisters. If you’re an unattractive girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, forget it. If you are a beautiful girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, you will look like you’re angry all the time. You’d have to tie me down to get me to do it again."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrible stuff. Tried it once myself and felt like my face was trapped. Weird sensation. Didn't like what I saw in the mirror either.

Anonymous said...

Stevie Nicks is 20 years older than Kidman, yet she looks younger. She has lovely hair. Botox is poison. The problem with narcissists is that when they get used to using it, they can't stop. They can't stand going back to what they were. A shame, really. Bravo,Stevie.