Friday, May 21, 2010

My new boobs are on display again!

If you were ever one of those rare people who thought Nicole Kidman was shy or conservative, THINK AGAIN! Without a push-up bra to use as an excuse, Nicole is proving here that she has definitely had surgical enhancements. In the past, she has claimed that her bigger bust is due to post-baby boost. We believe her, don't we! She's completely natural, after all.

Kidman, who is not known for her curves (wasn't she flat as anything at 22?), was in Hong Kong this week for a fundraising banquet for the United Nations Development Fund for Women. You would think she could dress more appropriately for such an important occasion. Well, she began the night with a top over the dress, but once all the photographers came out, off came the top and presto! Anyone know what that bulge is under her right underarm? It looks weird! Click on image to enlarge.

8 comments:

hoosierlady said...

that looks completely ridiculous

you'd think with all her money she could buy something more natural looking, or a least someone to dress her with some taste

maclen said...

Boy, that has got to be the most repulsive boob job ive ever seen. Their still lobsided...her very pale and very leathery looking skin running from her collar bones to those "dime store implants. And those collar bones look like they are trying to jump out her body. Kidman's "plucked chicken" look is not at all attractive. Jeez, get a gander at that bulge of skin just under her left armpit...she's growing a second left arm! Her "mutant' extremities have just put me off my dinner!

SICKITTEN said...

Oh My F'in' God. Mental illness must run in this one's family. Her dad's a psychologist, not an actual Psychiatrist(Unisom) which needs an M.D., right? Stay w/me now, you know how weird I get when I comment when the Unisom is taking over. I was just alerted to this blog in the comments on my site. OMG, does she not see what we all see? Nobody's natural breasts look like that! Be back tomorrow b/c I fear what I may say in this altered state. OMG!

hoosierlady said...

SICKITTEN said...
Oh My F'in' God. Mental illness must run in this one's family. Her dad's a psychologist, not an actual Psychiatrist(Unisom) which needs an M.D., right?


In the United States, you must have an M.D. to practice Psychiatry.

hoosierlady said...

About 6 months ago I was screaming, "Arm pit skin lift, Arm pit skin lift", and no one listened! Now look at the mess we're in! All that money on the implants, just to turn around and have to go back under the knife to get that arm pit skin done.

I think she's going to have to seriously consider some jowl work too. I saw a picture of her with her head at an angle that was less than 90 degrees, (I know, she must have been drinking) and I saw some definate jowl hangage.

She needs to make a list and have this all done at once, especially now that she's decided to "step back, and spend more time with her family", that's what every single Yahoo headline is today. How many times is that? 15, 20? How many times did she say that with Katie's husband? 15, 20?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I like it over here.

Choice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choice said...

Quite curious now what the bulge is under her right underarm. That's gotta hurt.

Choice said...

Reading back over the comments, Hoosierlady may have the answer. Loose armpit skin.